Frequently Asked Question

Have a question?

Have a query? Please check this question and answers

Sales bunny is the online marketplace for merchants selling both products and services who wish to make more sales by engaging Promoters

On salesbunny, there are 3 main users;  The Merchants, the Promoters and the customer.

The Merchants are business owners who have products and services to sell.

Promoters are marketers who advertise and bring sales for the merchants on the platform,  and for every sale they make, they get a commission.

Customers are those who shop and make purchases on the platform.

  1. To register as a merchant, Go to www.salesbunny.africa to register on the salesbunny waitlist
  2. An email will be sent with a Google form to be filled, enabling the team to screen your business to join the salesbunny Tribe.
  3. After the selection process, a mail will be sent with the Salesbunny Demo which you will watch to register as a Merchant.
  4. Click on the link attached to the mail to get started on the registration
  5. Fill in all the required details and Submit. 
  6. On successful validation, the user will be sent to the verification email to the registered email address.

To access, Salesbunny requires a computer or a smartphone (Android or iPhone)

First, make sure your mobile phone or computer is connected to the internet. 

Then visit www.salesbunny.africa and it will direct you to the Salesbunny waitlist to get started on the registration process.



To become a merchant all you need is a great product to sell, a mobile phone or a computer.

Yes! Salesbunny is free to use for all user. However, Free users will be restricted to post a maximum of five products and a commission of 5% will be charged on such products and if the product is promoted by a BunnyArmy, an extra 10% will be charged on making a total of 15%  of the product sold.

But to enjoy the full benefits of the Salesbunny platform as a merchant, an annual subscription fee of N100,000, quarterly subscription of  N35,000 or a monthly subscription of N10,000 will be required to have unlimited access to the full functionalities of the website and a commission of 10% will be charged on product price if the product is promoted by a BunnyArmy. 

As a promoter, an annual subscription fee of just N5000 will be required to sign-up. 

New promoter user Registration

To get started as a  promoter 

  1. Go to www.salesbunny.africa 
  2. Signup on the waitlist,
  3. An email will be sent with a Google form to fill for the screening/selection process
  4. After the selection process, a mail will be sent with the Salesbunny Demo which you will watch to register as a Promoter.
  5. Click on the link attached to the mail to get started on the registration
  6. Fill in all the required details and Submit. 
  7. On successful validation, the user will be sent the verification email

Yes we do!! Upon registration, a link to the bunnyarmy telegram group will be attached to your  welcome mail, join the telegram group and learn from facilitators and other promoters on the group. Please note that extra fees will be paid for advanced trainings.